being infertile and a pediatric RN persuing a masters degree as a pediatric NP sucks. it sucks way more than anything i can think of. so, i've been thinking about a career change. get out while i still can, before i sink more time, money, blood, sweat and tears into this. here's what i have come up with.
1. MTV VJ. sounds like fun, right? i could sit around the pool all day and get drunk and watch people make asses of themselves while listening to music and work on my tan. well, as tan as one can get while wearing a moo-moo to hide their fat ass.
2. bus driver. as in greyhound, obviously not school bus. actually, there, that would be worse than what i do now - school bus driver. note to self: cancel plans to hurl self from heli-pad at work tonight.
3. horse wrangler. i'm not even sure what this is. but, i like horses. it could work.
4. hermit. away from all annoying pregnant people, cute babies and toddlers. sounds fantastic. although, i'd have to skip the living in caves part. bugs make me want to rip my throat out. perhaps agoraphobic would be more up my alley than hermit.
5. pole dancer/stripper. it's good exercise and it would eliminate those annoying trips to the ATM machine. also a pretty sure bet that babies and children would not be around. would also give me a reason to finally get some nice squishy new bewbies.
6. ninja. i think i would be good at this. i have alot of pent up anger and frustration that i would be happy to take out on anyone. i am also extremely stealthy. i like the color black. i like shiny things like those throwing stars. sold.