Thursday, September 25, 2008

i bid you adieu..

..for now, my internet friends. while i love nothing more than having a public complaining forum for all the a-holes that invade my airspace, i simply don't have time right now to write about it. this last year of grad school is busy- fall semester alone- 15 credits, 250ish clinical hrs and work makes for no fun for me.

i often sit in morning rounds at the hospital and think of many hilarious things while listening to the douche bag residents, but by the time i get home i am too tired to write about it or have some stupid waste of time paper that i have to work on instead.

so, until we resume our infertility treatments, (which i still have no idea when that will be), or someone has a giant case of asshole-itis, i am taking a blog vacation.

i will catch up with you all again when i return.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Awww I hate to see you go but do understand. Good luck and promise if you get a GREAT ass-hole story you will tell us about it.

Annegirrl said...

I'm sad to see you leave because you crack me up all the time, but you've got to concentrate on the important stuff right now. See you back here soon!

'Murgdan' said...

Ugh. Been there...done that! Wish you all the best--and believe me. IT IS SOOOO WORTH IT WHEN YOU'RE ALL DONE! You'll be there soon enough, I promise!

Mindy said...

I am sooooo sad.....

Just Me. said...

Though I've just started coming to your blog, I'd have to say that I love your wicked sense of humour.

Anyway, do what you need to do and come back whenever.

LOTS OF LOVE COMING YOUR WAY.

All the best!

*hugs*