we had another appointment today for an ultrasound and blood work. i only had 4 follicles that were worth a damn so we are probably going to cancel this cycle. i wanted to as soon as i heard the low number and our dr confirmed that it would probably be wise to change to an iui cycle in hopes of getting more follicles next time with a different medication protocol. so, we'll just wait on the call from him later to tell us what we are doing for sure and we'll decide later tonight if we even want to do another iui. we've done 4 already and they haven't worked, so i may opt out altogether.
tiffanie 1, IVF 9,654,145,786